Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Veg Edge on The Cooking Channel

This was a great special on the cooking show tonight!  Please DVR the repeat and be sure to send a note to The Cooking Channel so that shows like this keep coming and maybe we can even get a regular series.  I am very impressed, Isa Chandra Moskowitz was featured as well as some of the best Veggie friendly cities in the US, including my heart, Austin TX.  I really wish Houston would get on board, I really feel there is a huge veggie gold mine here if people were willing to get past the brisket and see that the melting pot that is here would LOVE a few good veggie restaurants.

2 comments:

  1. I think you should start your own. A small vegan cafe perhaps? Vegan wraps and smoothies. Maybe specialize in lunch only to start with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE to be able to do that, to have my own garden there to use my own fresh herbs and veg :-)

    ReplyDelete